J'adore today!

So I have just decided, right here and now...I would like to have one day where I share things that inspire me, make me smile FOR ME! This blog is about amazing kids design, however we mamas need a little space for "Me Time". That is why I am now launching this post where I will spill my likes, loves, and "j'adore's"! Enjoy people and happy Monday.

I would love to hangout here right now with my girls and just laugh and spill about life.
Yupp, thats just what I want to munch on at this very moment!
Love love love her work! Totally inspiring.
via Daily Imprint (interesting interview)

This totally makes me smile and...agree! :)
Don't you just love people who create spaces like these. They bring happy color into our lives...literally!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails