Go Ethnic-Cool This Fall

Love love love the magic Antik Batik has come out with this fall for the little ones! Gabrielle Cortese has brought out an exciting exotic flair to spice up a little girl's winter wardrobe this year. Mind you last fall's collection was fantabulous too! If you missed it, have a peep after this fall's pics further down. Also, go check out My Daily Style, a killer fashion blog I recently discovered and I tell you...I'm hooked! If you are looking for the latest trends, not only for the kiddos, but for us 'yummy mummies' too {Yup, we gotta look fantabulous too. Don't you forget it!}, this is The place to get your daily scoop on whats hot. Gosh, I could definitely add a few of these new additions to my daughter's winter wardrobe....and mine!



Antik Batik Last Fall - Kids Collection

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails