Recycle, Recycle In Style


I hope you had a lovely Easter with family and friends. I sure did, although I think the Easter bunny made me gobble in a little more chocolate than planned! Oh well, c´est la vie.
I think we are all "recycling fans" right? Well if you ain´t, you should start now! We should all do our part in making our world a better place for us and more importantly for your kids! How about starting with something like say... a diaper bag! You are going to love this! A recycled diaper bag! Sounds funny right? Well it simply looks darn out funky, has lots of compartments, (we love compartments) and can come in handy even after the baby/toddler time! It was designed by Gabi Goncalves (for Maria Buzina). Gabi Goncalves uses recycled cottons and donated truck tarps to create one-of-a-kind, hand sewn and hand-painted bags. Love it! Spotted via Inhabitots.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails