Wonderful Books Blog


I have to share this wonderful blog with you all. Its called "Book By Its Cover". This blog has a large variety of books, but I'm especially loving the Children's books section. I'm a massive fan of Children's books. I could totally 'set up camp' in the Children's books corner at the library or book shop. Unfortunately I don't always have the time. So I was very happy when I discovered Book By Its Cover. Here I can still have a glimpse into the marvelous world of Children's books, straight from the comfort of my own home. The selection of books on this blog are always great. Julia Rothman, the author of the blog, is a terrific illustrator and pattern designer located in Brooklyn, New York. You must also check out her delightful work on her website. Happy reading!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails